Sunday 11 November 2012

Research and planning-few ideas for film poster drafts

I was a little unsure about ideas for my film poster drafts so I searched online and came up with the following images. I like all of these and would like to take aspects from them all when creating my own film poster.


I like the fact this poster is landscape and this makes it different. Also I like the capital letters used and the fact that the text is on one side and the writing is on the other.



On this poster I like the image pushed to the side and the fact the tagline is away from the rest of the text. I also like the use of capital letters.

On this poster I really like the idea of the main character's image being distorted and looking as though it has been cut up as this makes the image stand out and makes it memorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment