Saturday 1 December 2012

Research and planning-extra research-test shots

We used the SLR camera to test out one of our mirror scenes using a mirror in college. However when we actually film for real we will be using a real bathroom mirror with a sink. In order to practice for this I took some test shots of the bathroom mirror in my house and tried to get some angles where we could film without getting the camera in shot. Below are the pictures I took.

 This shot is taken without using any zoom feature. It is not quite what I wanted as it shows both  the mirror and the person stood in front of it if there was anyone. I would much prefer it if you could just see the guy's face in the mirror and no where else.
 This is a picture of the bathroom mirror with the zoom function. I don't really like this shot because it is too zoomed in and you can't tells its a mirror in the shot
This shot is my favourite out of the three shots I took because it shows the edges of the mirror and so even though I zoomed in a little you can still tell its a mirror. Also this shot would only show the person's face in the mirror and not them standing in front of the mirror and this is exactly the kind of shot I had in mind for this part of the teaser trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment