Friday 15 February 2013

Research and planning-last minute changes to script for film trailer

Me and partner Nyle have decided to add a voiceover to our trailer from the main character's point of view instead of having so many titles during the trailer. Today we worked together to come up with a longer script for the main character to say during the trailer. This is the script we came up with:

My name is Dan. I don't remember what happened last.

Erm..I opened my eyes and now suddenly am here. I don't know who to trust. Should I trust you, him or even myself?

Maybe its best to trust no one.

How can I carry on living like this? Continually questioning everything that happened or didn't happen.

Was it real or was I dreaming?

Maybe my whole life is a dream.

Why can't I just go back,... back to the very beginning.

My name is Dan. I don't remember what happened last.

Have I already told you this before?

No comments:

Post a Comment